Talisman Agency is hiring a VP Partnerships - America
Listed 5 months ago
Talisman is seeking a Vice President of Partnerships - Americas who will be responsible for driving the acquisition of regional, pan regional and global partners across Talisman’s portfolio of partnerships assets. The role will lead group sales activities across the Americas region to achieve stretching sales targets whilst working closely with the SVP - Americas to support success.
- To have a comprehensive understanding of the market dynamics across the Americas region in order to identify commercial prospects and develop a robust pipeline of partnership prospects inline with the Talisman sales strategy.
- Effectively plan and work towards the achievement of individual and team budget targets as set by the SVP Americas and Managing Director.
- Support the development and growth of the Americas focussed partnership team to generate revenue from the Americas marketplace.
- Work closely with the Global Sales Team to ensure consistency of messaging, asset construction, pricing, prospect approach/planning
- Development of sales presentations, ideation and negotiation of partnership agreements with partners that maximize revenue and profitability for Talisman and its right holder partners.
- A creative approach to sales and a dogged determination throughout the sales cycle.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships across the sports marketing industry, including but not limited to: rights holders, talent, brands, sports marketing agencies, advertising agencies, Media and PR companies.
- Maintain an excellent understanding of and working relationships with contracted rights holders to be aware of key asset availability and requirements.
- Support in the development of word class sales materials with our creative and design team and take responsibility for the design and building of insight documentation required by engaged brands/partners.
- Bachelor degree or above, or more than 7 years of Americas (USA, Canada, LATAM) commercial partnership sales experience in sports/entertainment.
- Proven track record representing premium rights holders to deliver closed revenue with a demonstrable deal sheet of secured partnerships and revenues.
- Diversified experience and understanding across the complex nature of the sports industry.
- Excellent business negotiation and customer relationship management skills.
- Excellent communication, coordination and project management skills to mobilize all aspects of the organization's resources.
- Sales team management skills and experience.
- Strong team ethic and collaborative nature to support the growth and development of Talisman as the business scales up from its start up roots.
- Competent in standard Microsoft & Google Programmes (Excel, PowerPoint, Google Sheets etc..)
- Experience of using and managing CRM systems to record data and develop pipeline reporting
- Bachelor's Degree
- All applicants must have an existing right to work in the United States of America
Talisman is an award-winning sales & marketing agency specializing in marrying Tier-1 brands to world-class rights holders across Sports, Gaming and Web3. We are data-driven in our approach, and relentlessly innovative in our execution. We operate in a borderless world and engage with an always-on mandate.
Rights Holders | We have delivered millions in sponsorship revenue through the meticulous execution of data-driven thinking & sales campaigning for Rights Holders across multiple sports disciplines globally.
Brands | We utilize the power of data to enhance processes & decision making so our brand partners can make winning choices around partnerships – building brand equity & driving revenue maximization.
Welcome to the #25hrAgency