Trilitech is hiring a Partnerships Manager
London, United Kingdom
Listed 5 months ago
This partner facing role will see you working across multiple rights holders including some of the world’s biggest IP. You will play a critical part in helping to maximise our partnerships and deliver ROI.
We are looking for a natural relationship manager who can bring creativity and attention to detail to the projects, whilst keeping laser focused on business objectives. You will handle all day to day account management, helping to activate our partnerships with IP and brands who are often taking their first Web3 steps.
Trilitech is a Tezos ecosystem company based in London. We cooperate with other companies, partners, and projects on a variety of Tezos blockchain matters. These include core protocol development, application development, and business development in three key verticals: Art, Gaming, and DeFi. We recently supported the launch of Manchester United's digital collectibles, which is based on white label NFT store technology supplied by us.
Our corporate partners are McLaren Racing, Ubisoft, Societe Generale and many others. Some of the exciting projects built on the Tezos blockchain include Hic Et Nunc, Objkt.com, OneOf and Kukai. The ambition of Trilitech is to be a centre of excellence in everything we do; we are hence looking to scale the team with the best of the best in their respective fields.
Some of the key responsibilities;
- To take responsibility of day-to-day partnership delivery (e.g., writing briefs, pitches reporting, rights delivery. etc.)
- Understand ours and our partners’ expectations, continually using effective questioning to uncover needs.
- To be able to define sponsorship objectives with the partners and create activation plans to deliver on these.
- Work with partners to identify and execute opportunities for them to integrate Tezos in their plans.
- Strong Experience in Account Management with large organisations and multiple stakeholders
- Experience of planning, activating and measuring campaigns with partners
- Experience of working independently, taking responsibility for your work
- Fluent English language skills with strong communication, presentation and report writing abilities
- Flexibility to travel and work weekends when needed for large events
- Familiarity with Sponsorship contracts and rights packages
- Digital experience and creating community engagement activations virtually, ideally Web3/NFTs/Digital Collectibles