flight3 is hiring an Account Manager
Remote Candidates Welcome
Listed 5 months ago
Flight3 is a leading global web3 marketing agency. We work with Layer1s, blue-chip exchanges, and almost everything in between. As part of the wider Flight Story group, we sit on the edge of innovation and disruption in marketing. We are looking for an experienced and ambitious Account Manager with knowledge of Web3 and Blockchain to join the Flight3 team.
Operating on the frontlines of the Web3 space - arguably the most exciting and innovative industry of the past decade - this position represents an opportunity to grow and develop alongside an agency that has experienced rapid expansion, and which boasts an impressive roster of high-profile, pioneering clients.
The ideal candidate will be incredibly driven, and willing to go above and beyond for clients to provide first-class account servicing. A proven track record of managing clients over a sustained period of time is necessary as well as enthusiasm and a results-oriented mentality.
You will be a the front of the agency liaising with clients on a daily basis, ensuring their satisfaction with the agency and fostering lasting relationships. Internally you will be a lynch pin working closely with marketing and delivery to provide services to the client and then reporting on those services.
- Managing, building and maintaining client relationships.
- A genuine interest in your clients, their organisation, and their team and familiar with their marketing challenges and goals.
- Delivering marketing campaigns & services from planning stage through to execution and reporting.
- Manage all client engagements and all day-to-day administration of the account, including internal and client WIPs, workflow control, client reporting, meetings, minutes, CEs and billings. And keep the client up to date with work in progress.
- Work with internal stakeholders to deliver on time, on budget, and at the right quality, this includes peers across departments and disciplines.
- Using our full offering and beyond, pitch fresh and innovative ideas to clients by understanding our agency’s integrated offering.
- Using your knowledge and skills to push clients, the team, and the agency in the most productive direction
What we need from you
- Running and owning the professional-client relationship management
- A solid client service background in advertising, design, or marketing
- Strong planning and project management skills
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
- Effective team management capabilities
- A keen attention to detail and managing budgets as if they were your own
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms
- The willingness to note relevant trends and develop ideas
- The ability to work as an authoritative figure in a busy team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Experience with Project management software (Slack & Click-Up)
To apply it is essential that you have:
- 2 +years of Account Management experience
- A knowledge & experience of blockchain/Web3
- Experience of ownership of projects and the ability to work independently
- Skills in problem-solving/driving solutions