Swansea City FC is hiring a Fan Engagement lead
Swansea, United Kingdom
Listed 5 months ago
The Fan Engagement Executive will be responsible for the delivery of the club’s Fan Engagement strategy, activities, and events to drive commercial outcomes. The Fan Engagement Executive will act as a conduit between the supporters and the club, on matchday and non-matchdays, ensuring all club supporters receive an outstanding level of customer service and engagement.
- To support the Head of Hospitality, Events and Fan Engagement in the creation and delivery of the club’s fan engagement strategy
- Lead on customer service elements of fan engagement via e-mail, telephone and in-person
- Monitor, communicate and action any in-bound complaints to an appropriate outcome
- Lead on the sales and organisation of Swansea.com Stadium Tours
- Engage with key stakeholder groups, acting as a conduit between the club and supporters, including but not limited to; Supporters Trust, DSA, International Supporters Groups, Proud Swans
- Work closely with the Head of Commercial, Head of Marketing and Head of Hospitality, Events and Fan Engagement to devise reporting metrics to determine the commercial success of existing strategies
Matchday Delivery (approx. 30%)
- Support the Head of Hospitality, Events and Fan Engagement in the creation of matchday fan engagement strategies
- Lead on the delivery of matchday activations including, but not limited to; ticketing promotions in schools/clubs/local businesses, family stand activations, charity activations, EFL commercial activations
- Lead on customer service elements of matchday delivery including, but not limited to; visiting club support and accessibility for supporters Supporter Accessibility Logistics (approx. 25%)
- Support the Head of Hospitality, Events and Fan Engagement in the creation of the club’s accessibility strategy.
- To actively promote the club’s accessible services and facilities, including but not limited to; sensory room, inclusion room, audio headsets
- Manage inbound enquiries in relation to supporter accessibility.
- Plan, coordinate and deliver ‘here to help’ staff at all Swansea City FC and Stadium events
- Previous experience working within a customer focused role.
- Previous experience handling complaints
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment with specific deadlines