Trilitech is hiring a Business Development Manager
London, United Kingdom
Listed 8 months ago
At Trilitech, we are growing fast. We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our team with a focus on the UK. You will support the Head of Business Development in championing the Tezos blockchain to support ecosystem growth. You will do this by building relationships across professional services providers, the funding ecosystem, the entrepreneurial ecosystem, and corporate entities.
- Drive meaningful partnerships with relevant industry players through promoting Tezos technology, strengthening our market position, and advising on blockchain technology trends
- Identify partners and onboard them, taking into account technical needs and requirements
- Manage a pipeline of inbound and self-sourced leads to identify, engage, and develop relationships with potential partners (including opportunity tracking, calls, and follow-up)
- Support the Head of Business Development in delivering strategic projects involving the ecosystem participants
- 1-3 years experience in B2B SaaS sales
- Interest and curiosity in blockchain and other emerging technologies to inform and influence
- Ability to develop executive level partnerships
- Ability to support advanced negotiations to win projects
- Highly motivated and independent self-starter with strong business acumen and interpersonal skills
- Data-driven and results oriented, with a bias towards action
Trilitech is a Tezos ecosystem company based in London. We cooperate with other companies, partners, and projects on a variety of Tezos blockchain matters. These include core protocol development, application development, and business development in three key verticals: Art, Gaming, and DeFi. We recently supported the launch of Manchester United's digital collectibles, which is based on white label NFT store technology supplied by us.
Our corporate partners are McLaren Racing, Ubisoft, Societe Generale and many others. Some of the exciting projects built on the Tezos blockchain include Hic Et Nunc, Objkt.com, OneOf and Kukai. The ambition of Trilitech is to be a centre of excellence in everything we do; we are hence looking to scale the team with the best of the best in their respective fields.