Trilitech is hiring a Head of Business Development - UK
London, United Kingdom
Listed 8 months ago
At Trilitech, we are growing fast. We are looking for an experienced Head of Business Development to join our team and lead our business development efforts in the UK. You will be responsible for securing meaningful integrations of the Tezos blockchain, and creating an environment that promotes and encourages its use.
You will manage the sales cycle from pipeline building and managing prospect relationships, through to securing new partnerships. You will acquire new business partnerships both directly and through referrals from the relationships you build with professional services providers (consultants, lawyers, development houses, journalists and integrators) and the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
We are looking for a natural relationship builder with extensive business development experience and an interest in the blockchain space. Professional experience in blockchain is not necessary, however we would hope that you can demonstrate a passion and desire to work more deeply with the technology.
Some of the key responsibilities:
- To take responsibility of day-to-day partnership delivery (e.g., writing briefs, pitches reporting, rights delivery. etc.)
- Understand ours and our partners’ expectations, continually using effective questioning to uncover needs.
- To be able to define sponsorship objectives with the partners and create activation plans to deliver on these.
- Work with partners to identify and execute opportunities for them to integrate Tezos in their plans.
- Demonstrable experience in strategic business development or customer advisory
- Proven ability in hitting or exceeding new business targets
- Natural ability to foster strong relationships with ecosystem participants and work in a consultative manner as a respected advisor
- Ability to develop executive level relationships and replicate existing successful sales strategies based on proven use cases
- Interest and curiosity in blockchain technology and other emerging technologies
- Strong commercial acumen and interpersonal skills with an emphasis on communication, presentation and business writing
- Familiarity with Sponsorship contracts and rights packages
- Digital experience and creating community engagement activations virtually, ideally Web3/NFTs/Digital Collectibles