flight3 is hiring a Growth Marketing Manager
Remote Candidates Welcome
Listed 8 months ago
Flight3 is a leading global web3 marketing agency. We work with Layer1s, blue-chip exchanges, and almost everything in between. As part of the wider Flight Story group, we sit on the edge of innovation and disruption in marketing. We are seeking an experienced and ambitious Growth Marketing Manager with knowledge of Web3 and Blockchain to join the Flight3 team.
Operating on the frontlines of the Web3 space - arguably the most exciting and innovative industry of the past decade - this position represents an opportunity to grow and develop alongside an agency that has experienced rapid expansion, and which boasts an impressive roster of high-profile, pioneering clients.
Technology has created a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for brands to build relationships, create communities, and capitalise on the next iteration of consumer behaviour.
Comprising a team of Web3 experts and creatives, Flight3 offers unparalleled marketing prowess to help brands establish and maintain their position at the forefront of what’s possible.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving growth and revenue for our clients through creative and effective marketing strategies. You will work closely with our team of talented marketers, designers, and developers to craft engaging campaigns that help our clients connect with their target audiences.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute comprehensive marketing campaigns that drive KPI growth, revenue and user base for our Web3 clients, with a focus on paid advertising funnels and influencer marketing.
- Collaborate with our creative team to develop compelling ad creatives and visual assets that support our client's campaigns.
- Work closely with clients to understand their business goals, target audiences, and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Research and identify relevant influencers in the Web3 space, and develop strategies to partner with them to promote our clients' products and services.
- Develop and implement targeted campaigns across a variety of paid advertising channels, including social media, search engines, display advertising, and more.
- Analyze and optimize campaign performance using the latest analytics tools and data-driven insights to continually improve results.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in Web3 technology and marketing, and apply this knowledge to inform our strategies.
What we need from you
- A solid client service background in performance marketing, media-buying or advertising
- Strong planning and project management skills
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Effective team management capabilities
- A keen attention to detail and managing budgets as if they were your own
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms
- The willingness to note relevant trends and develop ideas.
- Passion for Web3 technology and a deep understanding of the decentralized ecosystem.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
- 4+ years of experience in marketing, with a focus on paid advertising and influencer marketing.
- Experience in regulated marketing environments (fintech, sports being etc)
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills, with a data-driven approach to decision-making.
- Creative and innovative mindset, with a willingness to experiment and try new approaches
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with clients and cross-functional teams.
- Experience with Project management software (Slack & Notion)
- Problem solver/solutions driven