Superduper is hiring a Senior Consumer Marketer
Remote Candidates Welcome
Listed 8 months ago
Salary: $65K - $80K
We’re looking for a Consumer Marketer who has built & scaled a media-first brand. You must have a passion for marketing through narrative-driven video content & be adept at creating compelling stories that emotionally captivate an audience.
We’re seeking someone who has worked in the entertainment industry and managed entertainment product launches (e.g. video games, TV shows, fashion lines etc.) to the mass market. Experience working at other culturally relevant brands (e.g. fashion etc) also considered, so long as you are adept at using culture & content as a core component of your marketing strategy.
The ideal candidate is a full-stack marketing manager who genuinely enjoys and excels at leading a campaign from ideation to execution. Superduper is a scale-up in a period of fast and exciting growth. We intend to build a full marketing team around the right candidate over the next 6 months, but at the beginning need you to be able to execute from ideation, to posting. This role goes beyond campaign planning. Ideation of concepts, creative writing/storyboarding, and cross-channel execution are crucial.
Experience within a web3 context is a strong plus but not essential.
- Work with the CMO to ideate & concept engaging marketing campaigns to bring our products (fashion, media, games, new character IP & more) to market, using a multi-channel & interactive thinking. Success will be measured by revenue or user growth.
- Own the end-to-end planning & development of said campaigns, including creative story-boarding, copy writing & channel alignment (social, PR, web, partners, etc)
- Own the multi-channel execution of said campaigns.
- Support the development of the Overlord brand & universe, though managing the development & execution of a clear brand & marketing strategy. Success will be measured by increased penetration of target audiences, including web3 and prioritised ‘mass-market’ segments.
- Support the Social Lead & other teams in ideation & production of emotionally engaging content appropriate for a range of platforms and audiences (web2 and web3)
- Work closely & feed into a team of creative freelancers (3D artists etc) via clear briefs, storyboards etc to create and execute campaigns
Desired background / experience:
- Experience with web3 audiences/communities & marketing approaches
- Senior-level Consumer/Product Marketer, responsible for bringing multi-million $ products to market
- Full-stack Marketer: directly managed full-campaign delivery from strategy to execution
- Experience leveraging multiple-channels in campaigns and understanding of channel incrementally to guide decision making
- Solid understanding of social channel best practices
- Experience writing stories & long-form editorial content
- Experience working in a start-up environment: ability to lead through ambiguity, navigate complexity, work autonomously and multi-task in an agile environment
- High EQ and natural curiosity to learn new industries, technologies, products and verticals
- Insights-driven approach; naturally use qualitative & quantitate feedback loops to iterate marketing strategies
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and program management skills, and ability to partner cross-functionally with partners at all levels
- GMT -5 + GMT +2 time zone
What we offer:
We are building a company for tomorrow, defined by the purpose of our actions and the problems we are solving. We offer top-of-the-line benefits including, but not limited to, flexible working, health insurance, paid lunches, and unlimited holiday and travel opportunities.
To best reflect the industry that we operate in we are striving to create a company of owners. As such there will be ongoing opportunities to take ownership of the company’s underlying token that we are collectively building. We believe in a culture of inclusion, diversity, and for our employees to be their full selves in the workplace.